- Comments Off on Google promotions tab
- In Category Online Services
- By Brian
Google recently made some changes which may affect how SpeckyFourEyes emails appear in your inbox.
By default, google is now sorting emails into three inboxes: Primary, Social and Promotions. To ensure the SpeckyFourEyes email goes to the right place (ie. Primary), you may need to update your settings.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on what to do:
1. Click on the Promotions or Social tab (above the most recent email) to see if the SpeckyFourEyes email is there (the image below shows what’ll happen if it’s in Promotions).
2. Drag the SpeckyFourEyes email into the Primary tab
3. Click ‘Yes’ to get all future SpeckyFourEyes emails in your Primary inbox.
Now wasn’t that easy?…time to put the kettle on.