We treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information (for your security we do not store full credit card numbers on our servers) and a password.
- We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
- You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may collect information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with SpeckyFourEyes products which are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other websites. (See information on the Cookies tab).
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from SpeckyFourEyes by post, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you.
- In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick/untick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter list at any time. Please log into your account to update your marketing preferences, or click the unsubscribe box in any of our marketing newsletter emails.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
If you'd like to opt out of cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website
and Your Online Choices websites
. Please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites.
Do not track (DNT) is a feature offered by some browsers, with some newer browsers offering it as default. If you enable it, it sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing isn't tracked, for example by third party ad or social networks, or analytic companies. You can opt out of tracking and analytics on this website by changing your cookie settings, please see the Cookies tab.
At present no industry-wide uniform standard has been agreed and adopted to determine how DNT requests should be managed, so our website doesn’t currently respond to DNT requests. Until that standard is established, we'll continue to review DNT and other new technologies, but won't respond to DNT requests.
Delivery photography: If one of our Customer Delivery Partners attempts to deliver an order to your address and finds there's no-one available to receive it, we reserve the right to take a photograph of the outside of the property to assure you we were in the right geographical location to fulfill your order, and confirm we had located the correct address. We can assure you that this photograph won't be published or circulated, or used for any other purpose other than verification, and that it's held securely in compliance with Data Protection legislation.